To educate individuals and organizations on Permaculture in order to catalyze a resilient culture in the Cincinnati Bioregion. Leveraging symbiotic opportunities for practical regenerative results.
Our diverse community builds its’ own resilient future; one plant, one person, one community at a time.
What We've Achieved
- Permaculture Design Certifications:
- 150 + Certified Designers in Cincinnati and our Region
- Every year since 2008 we have held our Annual PDC's
- Currently 11 courses hosted
- 10+ Teachers
- Hosted at over 20 sites demonstrating Permaculture around the Cincinnati Area
- Countless Weekend Workshops on subjects ranging from Food Forests to Rocket Mass Heaters
- International Development Training for Development Workers in Morocco
- Organized a 9 day training in Earthship/Tiny house construction
- Supported and Headed up the development of numerous Community Forage Gardens, Community Orchards, Community and School Gardens
- Created and Developed the City's first Permaculture based nursery, Growing Value, supplying the City with sources of Hardy Perennial Edibles.